How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt File...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon. 3....