How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.
First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt File...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon. 3....